Friday, December 8th
This is my personal web page.
You may find here some articles or applications about Debian/Linux, development or MS Windows's program security.
Some of my software
- Universal Network Scanner - multicast and broadcast enabled multi-device protocol scanner
- Qwerty-fr - french qwerty layout
- Proxydriver - sets proxy using current wifi's SSID - Gnome+NetworkManager
- XS-PeEditor - a w32 Portable Executable editor
- Db5fuse - linux file system for Philips HDD100/HDD120 media player
- Snmp Trap Tools - Set of tools to handle easily snmp trap under Windows
- DNS Hook - hooking traffic by answering dns request
- Tiny SSDP - Mini SSDP client daemon, enable network detection and potential basic UPnP services
Software security and reverse engineering